- TWO Counts of Money Laundering
- TWO Counts of Theft of Stolen Property
- ONE Count of Securities Fraud
Once the SEC settlement was behind him, it was like the starter gun going off in a 400 meter track event because he was off to the races. In fact, it appears he never stopped doing what the SEC warned him not to do.
Check it out, if you search Kelly G Rogers and Carrie on the Collin County Court record Inquiry, the following activity comes up is:
- (6) Civil Lawsuits involving Carrie S. Rogers.
- (9) Civil lawsuits involving Kelly G. Rogers
- (1) indictment against Kelly G. Rogers.
Introducing the DA's Office of Collin County, the State of Texas Security Commission and Dale Barron--attorney in the enforcement division of the State Securities Board.
The cooperation among these agencies resulted in Kelly G Rogers being arrested on May 4th, 2012. His wonderful mug shot.